By accessing the website at https://www.lllparts.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on lllparts' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on lllparts' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by lllparts at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on lllaprts' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. lllparts makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, lllparts does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall lllparts or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on lllparts' website, even if lllparts or a lllparts authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on lllparts website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. lllparts does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. lllparts may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However lllparts does not make any commitment to update the materials.
lllparts has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by lllparts of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
lllparts may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
1. Personal data
You can always visit our site www.lllparts.co.uk without having to enter you personal data. The only data saved is that provide you access, without specifying personal data (Internet Service Provider or the name of the files required). This data is used exclusively to improve our Internet offer and not to collect personal information.
We consider your personal data only when you send it to us voluntarily during the order process. The data you send to us is used without your consent only to fulfil your order. After concluding the contract and the payment, your data is blocked for further use.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
3. How do we protect your information?
LLL Parts uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. At this point the only data that is stored is the unique payment token which is an encrypted set of alphanumeric characters which is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. This unique token is stored on our system and is only valid when used from the our system. Physical credit card data is never stored in our system.
4. Cookies, do we use them?
5. Google Analytics
Our web page uses Google Analytics - Google company web analytics service. This service uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer. They let to analyse the use of the site. The information that is obtained from the cookies about your use of this site, as well as your IP-address, is transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and is preserved there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to report site managers about site activity and to evaluate and provide services related to the use of the site and the Internet.
If it is required, Google may transfer this information to third parties unless it is prescribed by law or if the third party will process these data under instructions of Google. Google will not connect your IP-address with other data. You can prevent installation of cookies by changing settings of your browser software. In this case, you will not be able to use some features of our site in full if necessary. When using our site you agree the processing of data used by Google as described above and for the aforesaid purposes.Sites Autodoc GmbH contain links to third party websites. LLLGroup Ltd is not responsible for the content of these sites. Their use is at your own risk.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.